Our commitment to health and safety training is unparalleled
Health and safety protocols are a cornerstone foundation of training at City Employment. We place an unparalleled level of emphasis on the importance of safety education and training with our employees. Every employee has undergone comprehensive general safety training as well as specific training as it pertains to their workplace. City Employment employees are well equipped and knowledgeable on how to navigate workplace environments safely and keep your production spaces and worksites as hazard free as possible.
We have extensive health and safety policies in place and provide substantial training to our employees. These trainings include:
- Health and Safety Awareness
- Onsite Workplace Safety Awareness
- Workplace Hazards Recognition
- Workplace Hazardous Material Information System (WHMIS)
- Material and Chemical Handling
- Safe Food Processing Skills
- Safe Operation Training
- First Aid & CPR Training
- And more!
Rules to Follow
- Employees must maintain good personal hygiene.
- Employees must adhere to workplace safety rules set out by the province.
- Employees must wear safety shoes. Shoes should be kept clean and free of any dirt and be in good condition.
- Employees must wear hairnets and beard nets where required.
- Face masks must be properly worn to cover the employee’s nose and mouth.
- No smoking, eating, drinking, or spitting is allowed in work areas. Eating, drinking and smoking are allowed only in the designated areas.
- Please avoid bringing valuable items to the workplace and keep items as minimum as possible. personal items are to be stored in the lockers provided. If lockers are not available please check with the site supervisor for a safe place to store. City Employment or the client is not responsible for the loss or theft of any personal items due to any reason.
- Cuts, scratches or open wounds must be dressed, reported immediately and covered with a waterproof covering. All injuries must be reported to the supervisor on site, as well as to City Employment as early as possible.